Welcome to the dpcrowd.com website ("this site"). This website is controlled by DP Crowd Limited with its registered office at Marcus House, Park Hall Business Village, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 5XA (hereinafter referred to as "DP Crowd", "we" or "us"). The use of this site is subject to the following conditions.
Please read the undernoted conditions carefully before you use this site. By using any part of this site you will be held to have accepted that you will be bound by these conditions. DP Crowd may change these conditions at any time by posting new or amended conditions on this site. Your continued use of this site after any changes are posted means that you are held to have accepted that you are bound by the new or amended conditions. Please therefore check our conditions regularly.
Investment whether in new or existing businesses carries high risks as well as the possibility of high rewards. It is consequently very speculative and potential investors should be aware that no established market exists for the trading of shares in private companies, and such shares are not easily realisable. It must be appreciated that there could be difficulty in selling such investments at a reasonable price and, in some circumstances, it may be difficult to sell them at any price. Accordingly you should consider very carefully whether such investments are suitable in the light of your circumstances and commitments and the financial resources available to you. Engaging in any investment activity may expose you to a significant risk of losing all of your investment.
Any business plans and financial projections posted on this website for "investors" are posted only for the personal use by registered investors. It does not purport to contain all the information that a prospective investor may require. All such information is confidential and by gaining access to such information you agree to keep it confidential at all times.
Each investor who uses this website acknowledges that a decision to invest in a company is a personal decision and that no responsibility for the consequences of that decision is accepted by DP Crowd or by any of its directors, employees, consultants or other members.
Each investor who uses this website is required to acknowledge and agree to these conditions, the Investor Terms and Conditions, the Privacy, Cookie and Data Use Policy and the Risk Warning Notice. These should be read carefully and if an investor is in any doubt then he should take his own professional advice.
GENERAL WEBSITE DISCLAIMERS & TERMS
This site content is provided for information only without any warranty, express or implied, that the content is accurate, current or complete, fit for a particular purpose or free from any computer viruses or defects. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus or denial of service that may infect your computer hardware or programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this site and/or your downloading of any material posted on it (whether belonging to DP Crowd or not).
Commentary by DP Crowd and other materials posted by DP Crowd on this site are not intended to amount to advice by DP Crowd or by any of its directors, agents, employees or members. We are not liable or responsible for any reliance placed on such materials by you or anyone who you may inform of any of its contents.
DP Crowd will not be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from the use of or inability to use this site or its content. No guarantee is given that this site will always be available 24/7.
This site may contain links to other websites. DP Crowd does not approve or endorse and accepts no liability for the content of any third party websites which may be accessed via, or linked to, this site. The existence of a link to another website is not an authorisation by DP Crowd to you to access content or material from that other website.
All rights, including copyright and database rights, in this site belong to or are licensed to DP Crowd Limited. United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws and treaties protect this site and all content on this site. © Copyright 2018 DP Crowd Limited. All rights reserved.
"DP Crowd" is the trading name of DP Crowd Limited in the United Kingdom. Other product and company names and logos mentioned on this site may be the trade marks or registered trade marks of their respective owners.
You may not copy any part of this site, or carry out any other act which is protected by copyright or extract or re-utilise the whole or any substantive part (evaluated quantitatively and/or qualitatively) of the content of this site other than: -
- Printing in hard copy form portions of the content of this site for personal use;
- Downloading any page from this site for personal use only;
- Storing pages from this site in a cache or other temporary retrieval system for the sole purpose of personal viewing off-line.
These consents do not permit you to modify any of this site’s content or to use it in any commercial material without our prior written consent.
You may, subject to the following conditions, provide a link to the Home page of this site: -
- The right to link to this site is revocable by us and we reserve the right to prohibit any link and to employ measures, including technical measures, to remove any link;
- Any link to this site must not be misleading or give the impression that we are associated with you or have approved or endorsed any internet site or equivalent entity from which such link is made;
- Any such link must indicate DPcrowd.com as the destination of the link and must not use any DP Crowd logo or other proprietary graphic or trade mark without our prior written consent; and
- You may not use framing or deep linking to this site without our prior written consent.
USE AND INDEMNITY
- DP Crowd expressly prohibits the use of this site by you for any purpose which may be unlawful in the United Kingdom.
- You agree to keep DP Crowd indemnified against any claim, loss, liability, damages or expenses on a full and unqualified indemnity basis arising out of any misuse by you of any part of this site or any information embodied in it.
WAIVER AND ENFORCEMENT
- Failure by us to take action in respect of a breach by you of these conditions shall not prevent us from taking future action in respect of the same breach or any other breach by you of these conditions, unless we agree to the contrary in writing.
- If any of these conditions is held to be unenforceable it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining conditions.
- The service provided through this website is provided by DP Crowd Limited.
- DP Crowd Limited's registered address is Marcus House, Park Hall Business Village, Stoke on Trent, ST5 5XA
- DP Crowd Limited's registered company number is 11442967.
- DP Crowd Limited can be contacted via email at email@example.com and via telephone at +44 203 355 1178
- DP Crowd Limited is an Appointed Representative under Share In Ltd, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 603332)
These conditions of use are governed by the Law of England and the English Courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes between you and us.